Thursday 25 July 2013

My Sincere Apologies

Hi dolls,
Hope you are all very very well and your enjoying Ramadhan as much as i am. One thing i have learnt for sure is that Christians enjoy Ramadhan more than muslims. They get to have all the fun and enjoy the yummies in the evening. oh well!

I'd like to sincerely apologise for not updating our blog for a month plus. My laptop was playing games with me,the camera has locked the card or something of a sort and even worse my internet cable died on me. However the main reason is our new office,we are still trying to settle down and handle our operations properly. I promise to update as much as i used to now,the fun part is even with Ramadhan,there are lots of brides every saturday,Alhamdullilah. Thanks for you continued support. Ramadhan Mubaraq.
xoxo
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...